By Prerna Mishra: The silicon valley of India is all set to play host the eighth edition of the India Innovation Summit being organised by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on August 30-31 at Hotel Leela Palace.
The 2-day eighth India Innovation Summit is chaired by Kris Gopalakrishnan, executive co-chairman, Infosys Limited and President Designate, CII, is 'India Innovates for the World'.
India's dynamic landscape of innovation can be observed from an industry vertical viewpoint or from life stages of the company perspective. The absolute diversity and momentum across sectors and stages puts India as one of the most happening places for innovation in the world and it is very aptly called 'Startup Nation'.
The conference look into the vibrant business environments in terms of opportunities & challenges and takes a closer look at the emergence of India innovating for the world.
The 8th India Innovation Summit will include key topics such as -
- Thinking India – Researching for the World!
- Designing in India – A world of Design
- Made in India – Factory for the World
- Marketing Indian Innovations: Indian Skills to Indian Products
- Innovation Beyond Business: Balancing the Profession and Passion
- Transportation – Solutions for 21st Century
- Affordable and Inclusive Healthcare
- Innovations in Energy Efficiency and Conservation
- Panel Discussion: ‘Big challenges for Start-Ups- An Indian experience’
Karnataka's Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar and KV Kamath, chairman, Infosys Limited among others will be the key inaugural speakers of the summit.